Leadership and…Making Responsible Choices
February 23, 2011 Leave a comment
5 Ways to Make Responsible Choices
We have a responsibility as business leaders to:
1. Choose positive and inclusive words.
2. Use sustainable thinking (consumers are).
3. Carefully check the ethics of everyone in your supply chain.
4. Choose sustainable office products.
5. Stay on top of how ethical leadership is evolving.
Author’s Note: This week’s post is designed as a discussion-starter for leader groups and leadership classes. To use it that way, have each leader read the articles in advance, then discuss how to apply the 5 Ways when you gather as a group.
Download a Sample from the latest Leading in Context LLC eBook “Different” at the Leading in Context™ Store for Digital Goods (via Payloadz.com).
Linda Fisher Thornton is Owner of Leading in Context LLC, providing Tools for Ethical Leadership. She is also Adjunct Assistant Professor of Leadership for the University of Richmond School of Continuing Studies.