In What is Meaningful Leadership Part 5 I wrote about building a better society together for future generations. When I really stop to think about what it means to live and work together, here are some of the things that come to mind:
- Together can imply simply being side by side or near others, but there is much more to its meaning when we live in a globally connected society.
- Together in a global society includes living in ways that enhance other people’s lives.
- Together in a global society includes standing up for fairness and inclusion even when taking that stand is difficult or unpopular.
- Together in a global society means caring about what happens to others – all others, regardless of who they are and where they come from.
- Without a global world view, “together” can be reduced to meaning “us and whoever else is along for our ride.”
- Life is better when we lead as if global togetherness matters.
During this holiday season, take time to reflect on how you are called to enable and amplify global togetherness.
Click the cover to read a free preview!
Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership®
©2018 Leading in Context LLC