Readers report that they can make sense out of complex ethical situations and have a compelling way to “see” ethical leadership that has powerful positive effects on their leadership and their lives.
Using 7 Lenses to develop leaders raises levels of moral awareness, improves ethical decision-making and strengthens ethical culture.
“Organizations animated by purpose and guided by core values and a strong ethical culture thrive in the long run.”
—- Jim Fulton, LRN, 2020
- Businesses, universities, non-profits and government organizations use it to develop ethical leaders
- University Professors use it to teach ethics, leadership, sustainability and corporate social responsibility to undergrad, grad & MBA students
- Teachers and Parents use it to help teens develop ethical thinking skills and a global world view
7 Lenses is deepening the conversation in organizations across sectors and borders.
How Will We Benefit From The 7 Lenses® model?
- Increased awareness of the breadth and scope of ethical responsibility
- Multidimensional view with 7 perspectives on ethical responsibility (that are all important)
- Clear shared framework for ethical conversations and decisions
- High-level view of the complexity of ethical problems and responsibility to constituents
- Proactive approach that helps prevent ethical problems and builds lasting trust.
Keynote or Conference ⇔ Executive Leader Meeting/ Executive Education ⇔ Leadership Development ⇔ Emerging Leader Program ⇔ Leadership Book Club, Lunch and Learn ⇔ University Class ⇔ Leadership Institute ⇔ Live Author Webcast