5 Things to Remember About Ethical Thinking
This is a Themed Post featuring earlier Leading in Context™ Blog Posts about Ethical Thinking. Each Post illustrates a different aspect of ethical thinking. Enjoy!
1. There’s a new way we need to make decisions, and it’s not linear.
2. When we blame, we are not taking responsibility for our leadership.
3. As leaders, we need to include sustainability as a factor in every decision.
4. When budget drives us, our decisions are not strategic.
Traps in How We Think About Leading: The Case of Focusing Too Much on Budget
5. We need to be thinking broadly, deeply and long-term about our leadership responsibilities.
The Financial Crisis and the Sustainability Crisis Have a Common Cause
Author’s Note: This post can be used as a discussion-starter for leader groups and leadership classes. To use it that way, have each leader read the articles in advance, then discuss what you learned when you gather as a group.
For more, see new book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics?2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2011 Leading in Context LLC