Many leadership books provide information, but 7 Lenses is different – it provides deep insights that change the way you see the world and your role in it. Readers report that they can make sense out of complex ethical situations and have a compelling way to “see” ethical leadership that has powerful positive effects on their leadership and their lives.
“Has high ethical and moral standards” – the most important competency according to global leaders.
—- Giles, S. (2016, March) The Most Important Leadership Competencies, According to Leaders Around the World, Harvard Business Review
- Businesses, universities, non-profits and government organizations use it to develop ethical leaders
- University Professors use it to teach ethics, leadership, sustainability and corporate social responsibility to undergrad, grad & MBA students
- Teachers and Parents use it to help teens develop ethical thinking skills and a global world view
How Will We Benefit From The 7 Lenses® model?
- Increased awareness of the breadth and scope of ethical responsibility
- Multidimensional view with 7 perspectives on ethical responsibility (that are all important)
- Clear shared framework for ethical conversations and decisions
- High-level view of the complexity of ethical problems and responsibility to constituents
- Proactive approach that helps prevent ethical problems and builds lasting trust.
7 Lenses is deepening the conversation in organizations across sectors and across borders, in North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
Make 7 Lenses Part of Your Plans This Year:
Keynote or Conference ⇔ Executive Leader Meeting/ Executive Education Conference Leadership Development Program ⇔ Emerging Leader Program ⇔ Leadership Book Club, Lunch and Learn ⇔ University Class ⇔ Leadership Institute ⇔ Live Author Webcast
My mission is to help you Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership.®
— Linda Fisher Thornton, Leading in Context CEO and Author of 7 Lenses
7 Lenses is a a step-by-step learning blueprint for the optimal level of ethical leadership, the kind described in this Manifesto. It helps you build a deep level of trust and engage your workforce.
© Leading in Context LLC. All Rights reserved.
Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership®