Ethical Thinking: 5 Questions to Ponder for the New Year
December 29, 2010 3 Comments
As we approach the New Year, it is a great time to consider the broader implications of our leadership behavior and decisions. Here are 5 questions to ponder and a bonus question with a story.
Better Business Ethics in the New Year
1. How will we stop judging others based on our assumptions about them?
2. How will we engage employees in the process of creating more ethical companies?
3. How will we shake off old assumptions that no longer serve us well?
4. How will we deliver learning in the context of our current business challenges?
5. How will we re-imagine our positive impact on people, communities, societies and our global community?
Bonus Question (With a Story)
Can we ethically commoditize natural resources that we all depend on to sustain life?
The Story: Apparently a Woman in Spain Now Owns the Sun Treehugger.com
For more, see Linda’s book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics? 2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2011 Leading in Context LLC