5 Ways to Make Responsible Choices
We have a responsibility as business leaders to:
1. Choose positive and inclusive words.
2. Use sustainable thinking (consumers are).
3. Carefully check the ethics of everyone in your supply chain.
4. Choose sustainable office products.
5. Stay on top of how ethical leadership is evolving.
Author’s Note: This week’s post is designed as a discussion-starter for leader groups and leadership classes. To use it that way, have each leader read the articles in advance, then discuss how to apply the 5 Ways when you gather as a group.
2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2011 Leading in Context LLC