5 Ways to Make Responsible Choices
We have a responsibility as business leaders to:
1. Choose positive and inclusive words.
Leadership and…Language: Business Leadership and the Words We Choose
2. Use sustainable thinking (consumers are).
Sustainable Everything: What Business Leaders Need to Know About the New Thinking
3. Carefully check the ethics of everyone in your supply chain.
4. Choose sustainable office products.
Ethical Office Supplies: Ethical Product Rankings Make Comparisons Easier
5. Stay on top of how ethical leadership is evolving.
Author’s Note: This week’s post is designed as a discussion-starter for leader groups and leadership classes. To use it that way, have each leader read the articles in advance, then discuss how to apply the 5 Ways when you gather as a group.
For more, see new book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics?2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2011 Leading in Context LLC