“Business Leader Future” Post Struck a Chord With Readers
The response to my February 1, 2012 post “Business Leader Future: A Sketch” has been overwhelming. Thanks so much to all of you who retweeted, commented on it and shared it on your favorite social media channels.
At the end of this post is a visual story, via Storify, of selected reader comments.
Becoming Business Leader Future
One reader (Thanks, Alex!) asked about what kinds of opportunities would help us develop the skills referred to in Business Leader Future.
I recommend that we continue to look for opportunities to:
- Increase our thinking complexity
- Broaden our ethical awareness
- Learn to collaborate using today’s tools
- Treat others with care
- Understand global expectations for ethical business and leadership
- Learn to communicate using the new social channels
- Use systems thinking and mind mapping for solving complex problems
- Continually learn and adapt as the world changes
- Learn (and teach others) how to respect each other and our differences
- Learn across disciplines to get the complete picture
For more, see new book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics?2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2012 Leading in Context LLC