By Linda Fisher Thornton
Last week I wrote about how to prepare for leadership future by staying centered in ethical values. Grounding our work in values is critically important but it’s not enough. There’s much more to being ready for the future of leadership than just staying aligned with positive values. This week I’m sharing a graphic about 5 other variables that need to be in place to build a positive ethical culture – the proper time orientation, focus, response, level and complexity.
We believe that ethics, integrity and trust are critical to our success.
…But what are we doing to clarify them, to anchor our work to them, to teach our organizations how to apply them?
…Are we doing enough?
7 Lenses™ Workshops Engage Leaders in Learning:
- What it really means to lead with “integrity”
- How to center daily work in ethical values
- What is means to be morally aware and ethically competent
- How to lead in ways that bring out the best in others
- How to use clear ethical thinking and decision-making
- How to build lasting trust
- How doing all of the above transforms organizational results
“thought-provoking” “fresh” “powerful” “relevant”
Ethics is not supposed to be boring. Bring it to life with a 7 Lenses™ Workshop or Webinar!
Scheduling Now for 2015: Info@LeadinginContext.com2014 Bronze Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses @leadingincontxt @7Lenses © 2014 Leading in Context LLC
Reblogged this on Gr8fullsoul.