Each year I raise questions that help leaders stay current as ethical expectations change. Here are 5 new questions to tackle as we head into a New Year.
- Where are our areas of strength and our gaps in adapting to increasing ethical expectations?
- What will we do to close the gaps we’ve identified within the next 3 months?
- What evidence will we look for to prove that we have closed the gaps?
- How will we make this a regular conversation so that we can avoid gaps in the future?
- How will we help others answer these important questions?
Expecting ethical challenges is easy. Preparing to handle them well is more difficult. Schedule time to work through these difficult questions with your teams as we head into the New Year.
Click the cover to read a free preview!
Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership®
©2018 Leading in Context LLC