By Linda Fisher Thornton
After taking the Leading in Context website and branding back to the drawing board, this week I’m delighted to introduce the Leading in Context® Website version 2.0. The new website features:
- A theme and focus on bringing out the best in leaders and organizations through ethical leadership
- A new company logo
- My Manifesto – a compelling statement of my beliefs about responsible leadership, designed to fuel the movement toward intentional and proactive ethical leadership (please pass it on!)
- An announcement of my new leadership book coming out in paperback and digital versions this fall (more about this soon!)
Why did I do a complete website makeover? I didn’t think that the Leading in Context website adequately conveyed the positive power of ethical leadership. It didn’t place a stake in the ground and say “this is what I believe” and it may not have inspired you to take action… I hope that you will find that the Leading in Context website version 2.0 is a clear call to action.
I strongly believe that ethical leadership brings out the best in people and organizations. I have believed that for many years, and the current research only confirms what many of us have known all along. Ethical leadership is not just a good practice – when consistently applied it also propels people and organizations forward in many positive ways:
- It releases productivity and energy toward good work
- It creates the kind of culture where people feel valued and can bring their energy and their best ideas to work
- It helps leaders and organizations compete and succeed in a crowded global marketplace
- It appeals to ethically-aware consumers
- It brings out the best in individuals, and that brings out the best in organizations
Join the movement to Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership™
Read the statement of belief at LeadinginContext.com/Manifesto. Take the intentional journey to becoming the best leader you can be. Inspire your organization to release its potential through ethical leadership. Spread the word.
For more, see new book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics?2014 Bronze Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
© 2013 Leading in Context LLC
Thank you Mark! I believe that employers will understand it better in the coming years as they see the business advantages of proactive ethical leadership. Thanks for being part of the movement…
Congratulations on the Web site redesign. Can’t agree with you more that good ethical leadership brings out the best in people. Wish more employers understood that.