9 Questions for Ethical Leaders in The New Year
December 10, 2014 4 Comments
By Linda Fisher Thornton
As we head into the New Year, use these questions to plan how you will transform your leadership, your workplace and your world.
1. What are my specific priorities for improving myself as a leader in the coming year?
2. How can I set a better example for those I lead?
3. What are the ethical values that drive my leadership?
4. How well do I live out the ethical values that I say are important?
5. What can I do to make sure that those I lead will find me worthy of their trust?
6. How can I more freely trust others, creating a positive dynamic in my relationships?
7. How can I help my teams understand the shared priority of safeguarding our ethics?
8. How will I create the kind of work environment that brings out everyone’s best?
9. How will I stay competent in my leadership and my ethics?
Ethical leadership is not something we will ever “finish” or check off a list. It’s a lifelong quest. Take the time to plan now for your ethical success in 2015. Get ready for the future of ethical leadership.For more, see Linda’s book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics? 2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership™ LeadinginContext.com
©2014 Leading in Context LLC