Ethical Leadership 2015: Graphics That Tell the Story
December 3, 2014 Leave a comment
By Linda Fisher Thornton
The graphics at the links below tell the story of the future of responsible leadership. They describe the kind of leadership that is respectful, caring and ethically aware. This is the positive leadership that engages employees in meaningful work and helps builds an ethical culture.
My hope is that you will share this story with your leadership team and plan now for the future, using the questions that follow.
The kind of leadership described in these graphics doesn’t just happen on its own. It requires intentional ongoing preparation by individual leaders and organizations. 2015 is almost here. Use these questions to develop your plans for meeting the future prepared for success:
1. How well does my leadership measure up to the leadership described in these graphics?
2. What are the most important changes I need to make now to be ready?
3. How will I be accountable for making those changes and what support will I need to make them?
1. How well does our organizational leadership match up with this vision of the leadership of the future?
2. What are the most important changes we need to make now to be ready then?
3. How will we make those changes in a way that ensures that the change is deeply rooted and not superficial?
•Business is changing. Let us know how Leading in Context can help you prepare. For more, see Linda’s book 7 Lenses and the 21 Question Assessment: How Current is My Message About Ethics? 2014 Axiom Business Book Award Winner About 7 Lenses Info@LeadinginContext.com @leadingincontxt @7Lenses
Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership™ LeadinginContext.com
©2014 Leading in Context LLC