By Linda Fisher Thornton
Why is trustworthy leadership so powerful? How does it set a positive tone and lead organizations to better performance? These 5 reasons quickly come to mind.
The Power of Trustworthy Leadership
1. Leading with values creates a safe work environment and builds trust.
2. When people trust their leaders, they are free to create amazing work.
3. When people trust their leaders, they are also more likely to trust each other.
4. Organizations with high trust release the natural creativity and potential of the people who work there.
5. The transformational effects of #1-4 above propel high-trust organizations to greater performance.
Leading in ways that build trust releases the inherent potential within the organization and its people. It brings out everyone’s best. And it’s gaining momentum. Are you part of the Trust Movement?
Prepare Your Leaders For Ethical Leadership Future – Help Them Learn To See Through The 7 Lenses.
Includes case examples and questions.
LeadinginContext.com Unleash the Positive Power of Ethical Leadership™
©2015 Leading in Context LLC