It’s important to weigh both the business and human impacts of the Coronavirus when making critical business decisions. A sound understanding of the situation combined with ethical values will help us make leadership decisions that will be good for our customers and the long-term viability of our businesses.
These 9 resources are filled with insights that will help businesses of all sizes make good decisions in challenging times.
9 Resources For Helping Businesses Deal With the Coronavirus:
- COVID-19 Implications For Business, March 2020 Executive Briefing, McKinsey.com
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Leadership Resources for Times of Crisis, Center for Creative Leadership
- COVID-19 Human Resources Policy Survey Report, Gallagher
- Implementation of Mitigation Strategies For Communities With Local COVID-19 Transmission, CDC.gov
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide, US Chamber of Commerce
- Three Elements of Value® For Consumers Take Precendence During a Pandemic, Eric Almquist, Bain.com
- COVID-19 Business Resources, Gallagher
- For B2B Companies, Six Elements of Value® Matter Most in the Coronavirus Pandemic, Jamie Cleghorn and Eric Almquist, Bain.com
- 4 Strategies to Help Your Business Recover From Coronavirus, Greg Schwartz, Entrepreneur.com
And 3 More Resources For Applying 7 Lenses of Ethical Leadership
Making decisions based on values requires long term thinking and carefully balancing the best interests of our constituents with concerns for our own future. Looking through any one lens won’t help us achieve that balance. We need a kaleidoscopic perspective to get a clear view of the ethical implications.
Here are 3 more resources based on my book 7 Lenses: Learning the Principles and Practices of Ethical Leadership that will help as you make difficult decisions in challenging times.
Learn how to use the 7 Lenses Model to evaluate your choices.