By Linda Fisher Thornton
This week you can listen to a brand new interview I did with Kate Kurzawska, host of the Stay on Top of Your Work Timecamp Podcast! In the interview, I answer Kate’s top questions about ethical leadership, including these:
- How do you lead teams ethically?
- What should you consider when making a decision?
- Why do people fail as leaders?
- What practices could help us avoid failing as leaders?
- How do you manage the risk connected with people, with profits, with money, with every aspect of the company?
- What’s the number one rule you couldn’t manage your work without?
These questions are timely for leaders. Check out the answers in the podcast interview and transcript by clicking on the image above. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments!
Special 5 Post Series Celebrating the Second Printing of 7 Lenses:
©2018 Leading in Context LLC